English Language Courses
English Language courses are run over a week or two week long period. During their stay the Guests not only experience family life with home cooked meals but also receive riding and English language tuition on a daily basis.
Riding Lessons and activities
· Each guest will have their own pony for the week. They will be responsible for the feeding grooming and general care of the horse
· The lessons are divided into different levels of competency to ensure the quality of the lessons for all, the riders will have the same mount for the week which is suited to their level and needs.
· The guests ride for 2 hrs every day, the lesson content may vary according to the level of rider, topics covered are dressage, show jumping and trail riding.
· The care of the horse will also be covered through some theory lessons and hand outs and will be followed up with practical throughout the week.
· Guests will stay in the family home where they are part of the Doyle family. During their stay the guests are supervised 24hrs a day.
· Mini dormitories provide easy and comfortable sleeping quarters for our guests with all rooms en-suite and hot showers available at all times.
· All meals are home made, by the in house chef.